Monday 7 September 2009

Next

I went home (my mother's house) recently to have an operation. My mother was adamant that i stay with her so she could smother me. Whilst staying there, i noticed the new Next catalogue had arrived. I used to love looking through it when i was little, picking out what i would buy if i had the money and choosing which of the bedrooms on display i wanted most. Nothings changed. I looked through it and well, the adult section was ok but my god, the childrens section is even better than i remembered. I asked my mum if it would be weird if i bought stuff for my room out of the childrens section, and she said "no way!" and that she often prefers the childrens things. I especially like the cupcake shelf for 30 pound and the amount of bunting everywhere. They even now have a Cath Kidston range.





No comments:

Post a Comment