Monday 14 September 2009

Gemma Correll

Gemma Correll is definitely my favourite illustrator at the minute. I have a look on her blog pretty much everyday to see if there are any new drawings up. I am very jealous i'm not as good at drawing as she is. But it does inspire me to get drawing again, i don't think i do it often enough really. I could of chosen so many illustrations of hers to put up here, but i made sure i didn't look through everything single thing she has done.



I have also decided to buy some Pottery Paint Pens and a few old plain plates so i can get some of my illustrator friends to all draw on one each, they can draw whatever they like, but i'm only going to let them use the classic blue colour. Then i think i'd like to mount them on my wall. Oh yes, no sign of the mouse last night! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment