Thursday 24 September 2009

Dell

I got my new Dell laptop this morning Yay! So now i can get back to blogging everyday. It was unfortunate that i was woken at 8:15am this morning to get the laptop but it was worth it, it's lovely and new. I thought i'd share some photographs from the Food and Drink Festival in York at the weekend.


The photo above was a cupcake stall but unfortunately we missed it and the cupcakes had sold out before we got there. Still i love the stalls decoration. Also there was another cute stall by The Gingerbread House. They make flat pack gingerbread houses for you to assemble and decorate yourself. Really lovely little presents and i'm sure they taste great as they use their own special gingerbread recipe. I will upload the rest or most of my York photos onto my flickr. I have a lot of sewing to be getting on with!

No comments:

Post a Comment