Monday 31 August 2009

Inspiration

I have been slacking with my sewing the past couple of days. With it being bank holiday and all i thought i deserved a break. I did get a couple of cute sleeping masks made see...



I have also come to realise that i get my inspiration (well if that's what you can call it) from my boyfriend (lame i know). Basically i make things when he needs them and it gives me ideas to make more. For example the curtains in my bedroom let all the light in, which meant us both being woke up early in the morning. I felt really sorry for Paul being so tired, so thats why i made sleeping masks. I thought the idea was so cute so came up with a few different designs. He also needed an i-pod sock to stopped his new i-pod from being scratched, so that's where i got that idea from. now i'm just waiting for him to need something else!

Also I came across this great artist the other day,
Michael C. Hsiung...



I love this image xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment