Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas Party

Christmas is probaly over now apart from NYE but it was lovely this year. I would of liked to stay back home with my family but you can't have it all can you? I turned 21 on christmas eve so i got double the presents and some lovely ones at that. As well as a ridiculous amount of money from my very generous family i got a few Cath Kidston pieces, not too many mind otherwise i'd get a headache. I got one of her bags, a three tier cakestand off my housemates, some bowls and cutlery for my new house, which im very excited for even though we haven't started looking for places yet. I got lots of sewing bits off my mother including a new sewing machine which she gave me a while ago. My lovely boyfriend also got me for my birthday, probaly the best craft book i've ever read.


It's an amzing book on giving you tips on how to start and run a small indie craft business with loads of resources and templates giving you an insight into business basics. I would recommend this book to anyone. I read it in a couple of days and has answered so many questions for me. I think the best place to buy it is somewhere like the Amazon website. Also here's a link to the authors website.

No comments:

Post a Comment